Friday, August 12, 2011

Balik Pulau Old Silver Smith

Today went to Balik Pulau for Penang Assam Laksa; at the same time visited Mr Khong, the silver smith who is popular among the tourists, just have a talk with him. As usual mood, he show us the hand make silver ware and the visitor book, which is filled with comments from tourists from all over the world. he told me his face appeared in youtube, I said I am going to place it at my blog.

He told me , my blog is less popular, and cannot compare with wide coverage of youtube, youtube will make him famous worldwide. He is very confidence over his popularity, and he seems to enjoy it now...

He likes to tell you his stories, of the past, of Balik Pulau.....and even the 2nd world war...

He is Mr Khong(邝进盛), 69 yrs old, is the only silversmith in Balik Pulau, Penang.

No comments:

Post a Comment